Job Opportunity: Community Coach
The Yorkshire Carnegie Community Department have a vacancy available (30 hours) for an enthusiastic Community Coach to facilitate the delivery and growth of its community delivery.
Key to the success of the role will be the promotion of consistent values and messages and a professionally delivered product.
The successful candidate will also be a positive and effective communicator, possess a ‘can-do’ attitude and be enthusiastic and dynamic in their actions and be willing to go the ‘extra mile’. Will also enjoy building and developing relationships across a wide spectrum of stakeholders.
Given the nature of the role, this will include weekend and evening work.
- Delivery of Project Rugby Programmes in targeted clubs and schools.
- Lead rugby based sessions/lessons that encourage inclusivity into the sport for target populations, with the aim of transitioning them into grassroots rugby.
- Support school and club staff in delivery of rugby union activities to ensure sustainability.
- Actively contribute to community team meetings.
- Ensure all admin work is up to date and presentable to line managers.
- Create, develop and maintain excellent relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
· ERCA Level 2 coaching qualification (Essential Requirement)
· Valid driving licence and access to own vehicle
· DBS & RFU safeguarding certificate
· First Aid Qualified/Certificate
To apply email email@example.com with a CV and covering letter. Closing date 12noon on 20th January.