EMERALD HEADINGLEY STADIUM – GROUND REGULATIONS FOR LEEDS RUGBY LTD
IMPORTANT GROUND REGULATIONS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Leeds Rugby (‘the Club Management’) reserves the right of admission to the Ground.
- All matches will be played in accordance with the rules and regulations of The Rugby Football Union (‘RFU’) and their respective laws of the Game.
- Play cannot be guaranteed to take place on any particular day or at any particular time and the Club Management reserves the right to change its advertised fixtures without notice or liability.
- At the Club Management’s discretion, refunds may be made in respect of tickets sold and paid for in advance of a match, where such match is postponed. This is subject to a time limitation, the details of which can be obtained from the Club.
- The Club Management reserves the right to refuse admission to, or eject from, the Ground:
- a) Any person dressed in a manner which is:
- i) Considered inappropriate, offensive or distasteful.
- ii) Considered dangerous either to their own safety or the safety of other spectators.
iii) Considered an obstruction to the view of the spectators.
- b) Any person who refuses to be searched by any servant or agent of the Club.
- Fireworks, smoke canisters, knives, bottles, glasses, cans, flags, banners, poles, stools, crates, fold up chairs, pushchairs, children’s car seats and other similar articles or containers, which might be used as a weapon or missile, are not permitted within the Ground and may be confiscated.
- The throwing of any object within the Ground is strictly forbidden.
- It is an offence to use foul and abusive language, obscene chanting or racial abuse. Action will be taken against any individual(s) indulging in such acts.
- Unauthorised persons are strictly forbidden from entering the field of play, unless advised to do so in an emergency. Individuals entering upon the field of play without permission may be charged with aggravated trespass and will be banned from the ground.
- The obstructing of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and similar places, and standing in seated areas whilst play is in progress, is strictly forbidden.
- The climbing of floodlight pylons, stands or any other structure within the Ground is strictly forbidden.
- Unnecessary noise such as that from the use of audio equipment and behaviour likely to cause confusion or annoyance to any person is not permitted in any part of the ground.
- Any person attempting to gain admission to, or being found within, a section of the Ground designated for ‘Members Only’ without the appropriate authorisation or documentation may be ejected from the Ground.
- With the exception of persons authorised by the Club Management and Press Representatives holding official passes, the taking of photographs, cine photography or video footage inside the Ground is prohibited. In addition, recording for Radio, Television, Internet or for private purposes, whether for transmission or otherwise, is not permitted except with special authorisation in writing by the Club Management.
- Only persons specifically authorised in writing by the Club Management are permitted to distribute either without charge or offer for sale within the Ground any newspapers, periodicals or any other articles.
- Any person found damaging or defacing property within the Stadium will be prosecuted.
- Persons failing to comply with instructions from a Steward or other authorised agents of the Club may be ejected from the Ground.
- The Stadium Management reserves the right for its servants and agents to remove from the ground any person who does not to comply with these Ground Regulations, the Rules and Regulations of the RFL and the Safety of Sports Grounds Acts 1975, or whose presence within the Ground is, or could, reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person.
- On all Rugby Events the importation of alcohol is forbidden.
- All young persons have a right to be safe and enjoy sport at Emerald Headingley Stadium. Please ensure that children under 16 are accompanied by a responsible adult. In the event of an incident involving the junior, the adult will be held totally responsible.
- All persons entering the ground are admitted only subject to their acceptance of the above Ground Regulations. Entry to the ground is conditional and will constitute unqualified acceptance of all the rules and regulations.
- Smoking is only permitted in the designated smoking areas – this includes electronic cigarettes. We treat electronic cigarettes as lit cigarettes.
- All attendees at the stadium consent to being filmed or recorded (images and sound) by or on behalf of us, the Organiser or another authorised third party, and consent to their images (or likenesses) being used in any film, recording, photograph or other footage (“Recording”) of the Event. All rights in the Recording shall be owned by the Organiser, authorised third party or us absolutely. You agree that any Recording may be used by us, the Organiser or authorised third party in any media and for any purpose throughout the world, including, without limitation, for promotional materials and activities, merchandise, DVD’s or other commercial activities. No payment or compensation for use of your image or likeness shall be payable to you.
ALL BREACHES OF GROUND REGULATIONS WILL BE ASSESSED AND INVESTIGATED BY THE CLUB. THE ACTION TAKEN WILL BE DETERMINED BY THE INCIDENT SEVERITY